Request or vote on a feature!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add or remove Attendees after a recurring meeting is established

I need to be able to add or remove Attendees to an established meeting or recurring meeting without changing the already agreed upon time.

An issue came up today where I needed to add two executives to an existing recurring meeting. I ended up adding them manually to the meeting that Cortana scheduled, and as stands I'll need to do this every time the meeting is recreated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Attendees  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Forward a meeting organized by someone else to reserve a room

We moved to an open office but with multiple focus rooms to hold conversations. It would be nice if I could forward a meeting booked by someone else to reserve one of these focus rooms without notifying the organizer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Convenience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Trigger Cortana without others on email

One thing that would be great is for me to forward a thread to Cortana, without others Cc'ed on it, with the command to schedule a meeting. It would be one less email that goes out to the recipients

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Book a meeting for another meeting host, while making yourself an optional attendee

Delegation preferences currently allows you to create meetings for others, however the activation scenario is too limited for my use case. I would like to be able to designate who the meeting host will be in my typed request to Cortana Scheduler vs. the current method of sending it to a single meeting recipient (TO:) and the meeting host (CC:). For me to get value from this scenario, I'd like to have people on the To: be inclusive of all the required meeting attendees, including the meeting host. All participants on the CC: would be optional, including myself. And I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reschedule Meetings based on priority and/or category

Can the scheduler reschedule a meeting that are set to a lower priority?

Use case…

Full calendar…
    High Priority Meetings -
    Do not reschedule/schedule over

Low Priority Meetings - Allow Cortana to schedule over and reschedule to another time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow you to personalize Cortana's name. Use of company's email address and companies signature

With such personalization like using another names, companies email addresses and signatures, it will not have such technical looking.

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ask Cortana to add files to an appointment

I would like to be able to set an appointment and at the same time ask Cortana to include a file as part of the appointment. Right now I need to do this manually after the appointment has been done.
    I see two options I add the file to the appointment or I ask Cortana to fetch the file from a specific folder/directory (providing full path and file name)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Convenience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. fiscal calendar

We use a fiscal calendar. it would be good to be able to get Cortana to schedule a meeting in a particular day / week, regardless of 4- or 5-week month.

Eg "Schedule recurring fiscal calendar meeting. Week 3 Monday morning"

or

"schedule recurring fiscal meeting. Morning of calendar period 12" (which, by the way is Fiscal Month Week 3 Tuesday)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have Cortana categorize a meeting in Outlook

Cortana should be able to categorize meetings based on the context of the email. For example, if I say Cortana book a meeting with Pete for Tuesday at 10 and categorize it as Product [where Product is a category I've defined]

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When scheduling a large meeting, allow cortana to pick the time where most are available

When scheduling a meeting for many participants, allow Cortana to select a time when majority of those invited are available. Maybe the best way to do this is a setting that says "For large meetings, have Cortana pick the time when majority are available".

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Teach Cortana how to reschedule recurring meetings for a specific day

Cortana started a recurring meeting on a Thursday and I told it to reschedule it to Friday. That worked,but after the Friday meeting it scheduled the next one for the next Thursday again. I have told it several times to reschedule the meeting and all future meetings in the series to Friday. It only schedules the next one to Friday and the following week to Thursday again. Cortana just schedules it for the next available spot one week later, and does not listen to you or do what you ask. So I cancelled the meeting and created my own and…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Let me specify teammate preferences for meetings

If I have a long list of common collaborators, I'd like to be able to share their preferences with Cortana, so she can take theirs into account along with mine. For example, I might prefer meetings scheduled between 7am and 4pm, while my teammate always prefers those scheduled between 9am and 5pm. Without the knowledge of my teammate's preferences, Cortana will very easily invite my teammate to a whole lot of onerous 7am meetings that could well be scheduled at 9am instead

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Based on MyAnalytics allow Cortana to suggest meetings with people i did not speak for a long time or reserve time for focus, training, etc

Ich benutze MyAnalytics und würde mir wünschen, das Cortana konkrete Empfehlungen ausspricht, basierend auf My Analytics Ergebnissen: Focus, 1:1 with people i have not spoken since a longer time, sports activities, etc

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Shorten URL in Location field for Teams meetings

When creating a Teams meeting, the Location field is extremely long (260 characters in a recent example). Use a URL shortener to make it easier to read and--if the user needs--copy/paste.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to create MS Teams meetings even tho company standard is still set to Skype

I would like to be able to schedule my meetings using MS Teams instead of Skype, even though my company standard is still set to Skype (Lync).

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conference calls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Implement meeting quotas

It would be great if Cortana could monitor my workhours and auto-block the time once a threshold of meetings is achieved. For example, say I'm willing to take 75% of my workhours (defined in Outlook/Exchange) as available for meetings - if Cortana noticed that I had more than 30 hours of meetings with other attendees, it would block off the rest of the work hours.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Outlook Cortana Reschedule Button

It is inconvenient to have to email Cortana to reschedule a meeting. It would be great to have a button in Outlook something like "Cortana Reschedule"

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow Cortana to be initiated from a Teams chat

Create a Teams bot so that @cortana can be tagged in a teams chat/channel to arrange a meeting. Same functionality as email however it is initiated from Teams.

190 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Let Cortana propose to move MyAnalytics focus time to allow for easier scheduling

I have enabled the daily 2-hour focus time blocks via MyAnalytics. Sometimes this however makes it difficult for Cortana to find a matching time for meetings, while I could have easily moved this focus time block to another time on the same day.
    Feature suggestion: if Cortana finds that moving a focus time slot to a different time in the same day, allow Cortana to propose to move this focus time block, so it created better options for meeting scheduling.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base