Request or vote on a feature!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Implement meeting quotas

It would be great if Cortana could monitor my workhours and auto-block the time once a threshold of meetings is achieved. For example, say I'm willing to take 75% of my workhours (defined in Outlook/Exchange) as available for meetings - if Cortana noticed that I had more than 30 hours of meetings with other attendees, it would block off the rest of the work hours.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have Cortana categorize a meeting in Outlook

Cortana should be able to categorize meetings based on the context of the email. For example, if I say Cortana book a meeting with Pete for Tuesday at 10 and categorize it as Product [where Product is a category I've defined]

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Book multiple instances of a meeting in advance.

For example; I wish to have a 15 minute check in each day with a colleague. Our diaries are often completely full 2 weeks in advance. At the moment, Cortana will book one meeting, but wait until that meeting has concluded before attempting to schedule another.

I would like Cortana to book X of these daily meetings in one go, so the daily meetings are always booked in advance. The only work around so far has been to book 14 separate 2-weekly reoccuring meetings - but this is so inefficient!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Profile Picture for Cortana in Emails

In an effort to make Cortana seem more friendly rather than robotic, I would urge the developers to consider adding a human face in the profile photo section of an email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide direction to Cortana to schedule a meeting in the time of a 'calendar hold'

Be able to direct Cortana to schedule a meeting into blocks of time that held on the calendar. For instance, block out time on the calendar for 'networking calls' and then tell Cortana to schedule a new meeting into one of the calendar holds called 'networking calls'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Create Custom Meeting Types

I have different types of meetings which take a different amount of time. For example, if I ask for Cortana to schedule a "call" she should look for a 15 min slot. If I ask for her to schedule a "deposition" it should be a two-hour span.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. adding attendees for recurring meetings without emailing Cortana and using outlook.

Would be great once I've booked an weekly meeting, just to add another attendee using outlook and cortana to automatically book the next session with the added attendee. Without the need to send an email to all attendees and cortana to ask to add the attendee.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attendees  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ask Cortana to add files to an appointment

I would like to be able to set an appointment and at the same time ask Cortana to include a file as part of the appointment. Right now I need to do this manually after the appointment has been done.
    I see two options I add the file to the appointment or I ask Cortana to fetch the file from a specific folder/directory (providing full path and file name)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Convenience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Shorten URL in Location field for Teams meetings

When creating a Teams meeting, the Location field is extremely long (260 characters in a recent example). Use a URL shortener to make it easier to read and--if the user needs--copy/paste.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to override existing appointments in other's calendars

As a manage I might have to schedule emergency meetings, whcih might be conflicting with existing meetings.

For example I want to have an important meeitng on Friday morning with another 3 people. There is not a single time where the 4 of us have free time. I would like to find an option when 3 of us can be present and override the 4th one.

I would like to be able to ask Cortana to override existing appointments in such scenario.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Book meetings as a proxy for my boos

I am a secretary making appointments for my boss with others. I use proxy access to his calendar.
    I would like to create appointments for my boss, without including me in the appointment at the same time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Teach Cortana how to reschedule recurring meetings for a specific day

Cortana started a recurring meeting on a Thursday and I told it to reschedule it to Friday. That worked,but after the Friday meeting it scheduled the next one for the next Thursday again. I have told it several times to reschedule the meeting and all future meetings in the series to Friday. It only schedules the next one to Friday and the following week to Thursday again. Cortana just schedules it for the next available spot one week later, and does not listen to you or do what you ask. So I cancelled the meeting and created my own and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Transition from Google Calendar

Support the ability to transition from Google Calendar to Office 365, and vice versa.

My company just switched from google suite to M365, thus I lost all my recurring Cortana scheduled meetings, and lost my account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add ability to schedule a meeting every X business days

Example if I want a meeting to recur every 7 business days:

Mon Aug 3
    Tues Aug 11
    Thurs Aug 20
    Friday Aug 28
    Etc on into the future

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cortana should understand how to interact with Calendly

It would be great if Cortana could smartly interact with services like Calendly and find a time for me.

Use case: a user sends an email with a Calendly, I want to CC Cortana and others on my team and have the assistant figure it out for me, using that service to make the booking.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. confirm time before invitation is sent out

It would be nice if Cortana confirmed the proposed meeting time with the me (the scheduler) before sending the invitation out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When scheduling a large meeting, allow cortana to pick the time where most are available

When scheduling a meeting for many participants, allow Cortana to select a time when majority of those invited are available. Maybe the best way to do this is a setting that says "For large meetings, have Cortana pick the time when majority are available".

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have an option to schedule an appointment marked as "Free"

I'd like to use Cortana to schedule appointments where I'm marked as "Free". In this case it should also not conflict with other such "Free" appointments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Feedback on what the assistant is currently trying to do

Once Cortana is searching for available times, it isn't clear whether my last instructions to it triggered some action. For example, I was asked for direction after Cortana found that some people on my attendees list were out of office. I replied stating that Cortana should schedule the meeting regardless, however, that action was never registered. It would be useful to get some UX feedback from the scheduler about what state it is currently in so that the user can have a better understanding of what is needed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transparency  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base