Request or vote on a feature!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow you to personalize Cortana's name. Use of company's email address and companies signature

With such personalization like using another names, companies email addresses and signatures, it will not have such technical looking.

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Transition from Google Calendar

Support the ability to transition from Google Calendar to Office 365, and vice versa.

My company just switched from google suite to M365, thus I lost all my recurring Cortana scheduled meetings, and lost my account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Book meetings as a proxy for my boos

I am a secretary making appointments for my boss with others. I use proxy access to his calendar.
    I would like to create appointments for my boss, without including me in the appointment at the same time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Tam

Tam

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Use Outlook client versus Mail

When scheduling a meeting in the Scheduler Dashboard, have the web app open my Outlook client and not the Mail app in Windows. You cannot configure which mail client to use in settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When setting meeting room preferences, allow adding multiple rooms at once

When setting preferences on the website, it would be good to be able to bulk add rooms. For example, I want to add all conference rooms on my floor, or all conference rooms in my building. Today I need to do this one by one.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cortana.Help delivered to Junk Mail

In my case the Cortana.Help email was delivered to my junk mail folder so if I had a large number of items in there I'd have never seen it and just emptied the folder and losing the email. So we should either get the sender on the Exchange 'allow' list or something or provide up front instructions to be mindful that the email may be delivered to your junk email folder.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. week time

My work hours in the week is different on Fridays. How can I set up my preferred meeting times? From Monday to Thursday 9 am to 7 pm and Fridays 8 am to 2 pm.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Provide automatic subject line & color code options for meeting requests

Provide setting for preference options for Subject Line, Location, & Color Coding.

In an effort to quickly “visually digest” my calendar, I am very consistent in how my subject lines, location, and color coding for my phone interviews with candidates, and it would be great if those features were automated! Unfortunately, if I want to maintain that consistency as I have previously, I have to update the meeting request that Cortana scheduled which then sends ANOTHER unnecessary email to the candidate due to the edits ☹

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Be able to configure cortana's signature

It would be nice to be able to configure Cortana's signature so she looks more like the companies signatures. Right now it's quite technical looking and doesn't make it look she's "part of the team".

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sense of humor

We should be able to specify a sense of humor and/or sense of sarcasm.and have Cortana respond with some personality.

"Master, don't call me Alexa"
    "Excuse me? That kinda of request seems....inappropriate"
    "Um, is that a WebEx link? Clearly Skype is superior."

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow the ability to specify who can autobook your time (federation?)

Since Cortana will autobook a timeslot if a specific one is specified, this service could become abused by sales (and other) people who can bypass my normal filtering and book time on my calendar. The ability to specify domains that are allowed to schedule meetings with me and this service will probably be required.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Query all my calendars when looking for available times

I have multiple calendars in my email account, and I would like all of them to be aggregated when finding times that I'm free.

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Enable Admin Consent Authentication Flow

Instead of requiring user consent be granted by users in Office 365 organizations. Enable the Admin Consent Authentication Flow, so that O365 Global Administrators can control which Applications can and can't access their user's data and resources. Otherwise, Global Admins have to allow users to determine which applications can access their data & resources, which could be any application and this poses a DLP risk for most large organizations. https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/exchangedev/2014/06/05/managing-user-consent-for-applications-using-office-365-apis/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Require an agenda and purpose statement beginning with a verb for all meetings at my organization

Key meeting best practice is to raise the consciousness level of the organizer to load imposed on others by focusing the meeting via a purpose statement "Finalize FY18 budget" in the subject and always include a brief, achievable agenda.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow me to contact Cortana from any of my emails

I have multiple email addresses from which I want to contact Cortana.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support for iCloud calendars

I use iCloud for my calendar, and would love for you guys to support it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base