Request or vote on a feature!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide direction to Cortana to schedule a meeting in the time of a 'calendar hold'

Be able to direct Cortana to schedule a meeting into blocks of time that held on the calendar. For instance, block out time on the calendar for 'networking calls' and then tell Cortana to schedule a new meeting into one of the calendar holds called 'networking calls'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Avoid back to back meetings

Add an option so that Cortana leave "travel time" or "buffer time" between meetings. Avoiding a full day of back to back meetings.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Convenience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create Custom Meeting Types

I have different types of meetings which take a different amount of time. For example, if I ask for Cortana to schedule a "call" she should look for a 15 min slot. If I ask for her to schedule a "deposition" it should be a two-hour span.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. adding attendees for recurring meetings without emailing Cortana and using outlook.

Would be great once I've booked an weekly meeting, just to add another attendee using outlook and cortana to automatically book the next session with the added attendee. Without the need to send an email to all attendees and cortana to ask to add the attendee.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attendees  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide a Add-In

It would be nice to have an alternative way next to e-mail to communicate with Cortana or with the logic where Cortana provide us. Would be nice to have a Add-In where you can set up the Meeting details and then Cortana organize the Meeting for us. Something similar to the find time Add-In.
    I ask for this because our employees are not so familiar and heavy to motivate to "chat" with a "machine"I ask for this because our employees are not so familiar and heavy to motivate to "chat" with a "machine"This because our employees are not so familir…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Transition from Google Calendar

Support the ability to transition from Google Calendar to Office 365, and vice versa.

My company just switched from google suite to M365, thus I lost all my recurring Cortana scheduled meetings, and lost my account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like to override existing appointments in other's calendars

As a manage I might have to schedule emergency meetings, whcih might be conflicting with existing meetings.

For example I want to have an important meeitng on Friday morning with another 3 people. There is not a single time where the 4 of us have free time. I would like to find an option when 3 of us can be present and override the 4th one.

I would like to be able to ask Cortana to override existing appointments in such scenario.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attendees  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Book meetings as a proxy for my boos

I am a secretary making appointments for my boss with others. I use proxy access to his calendar.
    I would like to create appointments for my boss, without including me in the appointment at the same time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Include dial-in information for teams conference calls

When Cortana organizes a teams call (might also be true for SfB), it only includes the join link, but in case the user has audio conference bridge assigned, the dial-in information should also be included.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Conference calls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Cortana should understand how to interact with Calendly

It would be great if Cortana could smartly interact with services like Calendly and find a time for me.

Use case: a user sends an email with a Calendly, I want to CC Cortana and others on my team and have the assistant figure it out for me, using that service to make the booking.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Convenience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow booking over other meetings without specifying a specific time.

It would be helpful if I could tell Cortana to book over my existing meetings if free time is unavailable without specifying a specific time. For example, "Cortana, find a time for us to this week. Book over Desktime" or "Cortana, find a time for us to meet today, book over any meetings"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. allow additional calendars (personal or corporate) to be consulted by Cortana

Provide cortana access to other calendars of the user and allow cortana to consult those agendas when scheduling meetings.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When scheduling a Teams meeting, ALWAYS use a Teams meeting form so that we can assign the meeting to a Teams Channel.

We try to conduct our Teams meetings within a specific channel within a Team. When Cortana creates a Teams meeting, it uses a form that does not have a Channel option. And, as a result, the only option is to create a new meeting in Teams and cancel the other. Very confusing for people. The ideal solution is to be able to add a channel to ANY MEETING SCHEDULED.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow meetings to be booked starting 5 minutes after the hour/half-hour

Allow meetings to be booked starting 5 minutes after the hour/half-hour. Either in configuration or via the request. This give people time to take a break before the next meeting.

Example Phrase

"Cortana book a meeting with fred next week for 25 minutes starting 5 minutes after the hour"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reschedule a meeting that was not scheduled by Cortana

I have a weekly recurring Teams call setup for Tuesday at 3 pm that was not scheduled using Cortana. From the Outlook calendar I clicked on the meeting and replied to all. I added Cortana and asked her to reschedule this instance to tomorrow or the next day. Cortana scheduled a new meeting for tomorrow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. confirm time before invitation is sent out

It would be nice if Cortana confirmed the proposed meeting time with the me (the scheduler) before sending the invitation out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Convenience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Have an option to schedule an appointment marked as "Free"

I'd like to use Cortana to schedule appointments where I'm marked as "Free". In this case it should also not conflict with other such "Free" appointments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Tam

Tam

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base