Request or vote on a feature!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Meeting time and date on dashboard

Make the dashboard more robust. See the date, time, and other meeting details from the dashboard without having to click on each individual name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide the ability to manage the scheduled meetings, especially recurring meetings

The recurring meetings is a great feature. I have noticed that they get out of contol and in a few weeks they start to go all over the place and it makes it seam like there are many meetings.

The feature i would like to request is the ability to manage the recurring meetings:
    1. As a user I am able to see all of my recurring meetings
    2. I am able to see the settings related to the meeting:
    - Meeting is recurring
    - Repeats : weekly, bi-weekly, monthly
    - Next scheduled meeting: X Date
    3. I am able…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Once a meeting is booked, keep Cortana as an attendee.

Once a meeting has been booked and put onto the calendar, Cortana appears to be out of the loop. If an attendee then declines or suggests a new time using the actual Outlook meeting, she is not involved in the process and now it is back to me to arrange a new meeting. It also means that the website with a list of all my Cortana scheduled meetings becomes quickly out of date and incorrect due to these changes.

147 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Attendees  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add support for custom domains

It would be great if we could configure Calendar.Help to support a custom domain so that I can CC cortana@mydomain.com.

As an added bonus, being able to rename "Cortana" to any other name would be great too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Better Manipulation of Telephone numbers

When a user responds with a telephone number, Cortana should not assume that a user is in US (+1). ie

If I ask someone for a quick call and what there best contact number and they reply 0491 xxx xxx which is a valid number in Australia, Cortana assumes this is a US number and sends the number to me as +1 0491 xxx xxx

If the location of the user responding is not known then it should not manipulate the number. An added bonus would be if I respond to someone call me 0491 xxx xxx Cortana should be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Me Time

I would like to be able to schedule 30 minutes on a regular basis as "ME Time" every weekday. This doesn't work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Integrate with Cortana Desktop

Let me see from my Windows 10 device what is happening with my meetings organized by Cortana. Let her send me updates on them also from there (e.g. all the attendees accepted/decline/are tentative, the room booked is/we need to find another room, etc).
    It would be amazing to control it from there.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow others to book meetings with ME using Cortana, and for Cortana to show them my availability, even if external to my org.

Allow others to book meetings with ME using Cortana, and for Cortana to show them my availability, even if external to my org.

ie an external user wants to book a meeting with me but doesn't know my availability as cant see my calendar. Could they go to a site like calendar.help/myusername to see my availability and book/schedule a meeting?

Similar to what Calendly does.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Automatically detect time zone

Rather than prompting the user for their time zone when setting up your account, it would be nice if it could just read that from your existing Office 365 services since Exchange Online and other pieces already know my time zone.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Emails to get meeting times isn't useful

Sending an email to parties to get their feedback on the best time for a meeting isn't useful and so far none of my meetings have gotten scheduled as these emails are probably lost in people's inbox. The "note" or request that goes out to users should be some sort of a meeting invite, where they just vote/select on the best time for them or perhaps 2-3 options that work for them by clicking "accept"/"tentative". I find https://framadate.org/ does this well.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reminders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Resolve bug: calendar blocks labeled as working elsewhere are seen as free!!!

Resolve bug: calendar blocks labeled as "working elsewhere" are seen as free!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make it useful again (seriously)

Recently you appear to have made a change in which its not possible to schedule a meeting with MS people unless they approve access to their calendar. Ok, likely a privacy thing. But...

People in MS (I'm MS too) get an email saying they need to sign up. They click the link and are put on a wait list. This is bad in itself but...

Now I can't schedule a meeting with anyone because there will almost certainly be someone who has not given access yet.

Why not have Cortana simply negotiate a time as intended.

Where you used to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Don't include original email and updates on actual meeting invite

When including the original email thread in the meeting invite it pushes the link to join the meeting out of view making it confusing for participants to realize it is down there somewhere just keep scrolling. It would be better to maybe provide a link to the original email thread as a reference maybe.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conference calls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Adapt time format to users instead of defaulting to US format

Issue:
    Cortana responds with AM/PM - should adapt to the users format (ie 24:00 is commonly used in most scandinavian countries); we'll understand it.. however it's not convenient and does not give a localized feeling

Current behavior:
    Cortana responds with ex 3:00 PM (for at 3 o'clock meeting) even when the users write 15:00 in the initial email

Expected behaviour:
    Cortana should respond with 15:00 when users use a 24 hour clock/ write, for example 15.00 in the initial request.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Convenience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Mark meetings as Private so the meeting details are not visible to others

Create a meeting with status “private” so the meeting is not visible for others in my calendar

User request

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When setting meeting room preferences, allow adding multiple rooms at once

When setting preferences on the website, it would be good to be able to bulk add rooms. For example, I want to add all conference rooms on my floor, or all conference rooms in my building. Today I need to do this one by one.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When attendees/room decline the meeting

Keep Cortana in the loop and let her notify me with the answer of the attendees invited (both rooms or people).
    This way I can actually keep track and know if the calendar set up by her works or if we have to reschedule for any reason.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. have a status board to show whether Cortana is online or not.

Sometimes I have experienced times when I sent a message for Cortana to schedule a meeting. After 15 minutes I still have not received an email from Cortana. When I go to the website to see a status for the request it does not show the original email I sent to Cortana. in fact it does not show Cortana actually having received the request.

Would be nice to see a status of Cortana to see if it is online, offline or down for maintenance.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cortana.Help delivered to Junk Mail

In my case the Cortana.Help email was delivered to my junk mail folder so if I had a large number of items in there I'd have never seen it and just emptied the folder and losing the email. So we should either get the sender on the Exchange 'allow' list or something or provide up front instructions to be mindful that the email may be delivered to your junk email folder.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add/Change info after the meeting has been scheduled

I've tried to ask Cortana to book a room and to add a Teams meeting. She didn't do it. I tried email her with the same Subject as the meeting and ask her to add the Teams link and change the room with the one I preferred, but she didn't answer (so I guess she didn't understand). Would be useful to tell her to change things after the meeting has been booked! Such as: room, link or other info.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base